Simon Pearce Thetford Tealight in Gift Box
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Distinguished by concentric swirls, dramatic waves, and brilliantly clear glass, these votives serve as the ideal vantage for the reflecting candlelight.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Includes complimentary tealight candle.
- Dimensions : 1″ x 4″
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Extinguish tapers and pillar candles when flame reaches two inches above the base.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Simon Pearce lead-free glassware is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. Avoid cleaners that contain citrus, as it may damage the glass and potentially cause cloudiness. Extreme changes in temperature may cause the glass to crack. Glass pieces with handles are particularly vulnerable. We suggest you not use glass in the microwave or place in the refrigerator or freezer to chill. Boiling hot liquids should never be poured into any handled glass. When pouring hot liquids into any other glass, place a metal spoon in the container before pouring. Intense heat may cause a candleholder to crack if the flame is allowed to burn below the rim.
All our pottery is lead-free and safe to place in the dishwasher or microwave. We do suggest you put baking dishes in a cold oven, rather than a preheated oven, when cooking or baking, allowing them to come to temperature as the oven warms.
We Also Love
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.