Ships in 2-3 business days.
Handmade by a duo of master glassblowers working in tandem, each iconic globe-and-stem design is a testament to the power of teamwork and tradition. A sweet wedding gift, the Hartland Cakeplate’s traditional, elegant design is befitting of festive cakes and everyday cookies.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Matching Hartland Dome sold separately.
- Dimensions : 4¼″ x 12¼″
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Simon Pearce lead-free glassware is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. Avoid cleaners that contain citrus, as it may damage the glass and potentially cause cloudiness. Extreme changes in temperature may cause the glass to crack. Glass pieces with handles are particularly vulnerable. We suggest you not use glass in the microwave or place in the refrigerator or freezer to chill. Boiling hot liquids should never be poured into any handled glass. When pouring hot liquids into any other glass, place a metal spoon in the container before pouring. Intense heat may cause a candleholder to crack if the flame is allowed to burn below the rim.
All our pottery is lead-free and safe to place in the dishwasher or microwave. We do suggest you put baking dishes in a cold oven, rather than a preheated oven, when cooking or baking, allowing them to come to temperature as the oven warms.