Ships in 2-3 business days.
Contemporary yet classic and stylish in any room, this broad-based hurricane is inspired by Paul Revere’s iconic silver bowl. The tailored shape of our Revere Hurricane is the result of decades (if not centuries) of glassblowing expertise. The grand, round base and short stem rise to a flared lip that spills over with light (or flowers or chocolates or artichokes).
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Designed by Simon Pearce himself.
- Includes complimentary 2″ x 3″ pillar.
- Small: 5¼″ x 4½″, 16 ounces, 2″ x 3″ pillar candle included.
- Medium: 7″ x 6⅜″, 48 ounces, 3″ x 3″ pillar candle included.
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Avoid letting candles burn out. Extinguish when the flame comes within two inches of the glass.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Simon Pearce lead-free glassware is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. Avoid cleaners that contain citrus, as it may damage the glass and potentially cause cloudiness. Extreme changes in temperature may cause the glass to crack. Glass pieces with handles are particularly vulnerable. We suggest you not use glass in the microwave or place in the refrigerator or freezer to chill. Boiling hot liquids should never be poured into any handled glass. When pouring hot liquids into any other glass, place a metal spoon in the container before pouring. Intense heat may cause a candleholder to crack if the flame is allowed to burn below the rim.
All our pottery is lead-free and safe to place in the dishwasher or microwave. We do suggest you put baking dishes in a cold oven, rather than a preheated oven, when cooking or baking, allowing them to come to temperature as the oven warms.